FEES PER TERM
1 class per week: $200
2 classes per week: $310
3 classes per week: $420
(includes ACSA Competition Company)
*not included in Unlimited fee, RAD examination fees extra.
Grade 1: $100
Grades 2 & 3: $145
Grade 5: $275
ADMINISTRATION FEE (PER TERM) $25
- Competition Company students are required to attend ‘Unlimited’ classes.
- Competition soloists are required to attend ‘Unlimited’ and ballet classes.
- Ballet Examination fees to the RAD are extra.
- Choreography & competition entry fees will apply for team members.
ACSA CLASS LEVEL GUIDE
Level 1 5-9yrs approx
Level 2 9-13yrs approx, double pirouette
Level 3 13-19yrs approx, triple pirouette
Level 4 13-19yrs approx, competitive standard
Levels are based on ability as well as age, if you are unsure about your child's level please discuss with us.
ACSA TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Fees payable by cash or internet banking
- 10% reduction for siblings
- Fees due on registration or the 1st day of term, 10% late fee if paid after this.
- Private lessons / Duos / Trios by arrangement.
- Fees are calculated by term period not by week.
- All public holidays are observed and taken into account within the fee structure.
- Missed classes may be made up by taking another class at the same level or lower, any missed classes can not be applied to any subsequent terms tuition.
- We reserve the right to change or amalgamate classes as necessary.
- All fees are non-refundable.